xri message

Subject: REMINDER: Open Ballot

XRI TC Members-
	A reminder that there is an open ballot for the XRI TC.

	If you are a TC member, you MUST vote in TC ballots (missing 2 of 3 terminates your TC membership).

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=492&;

	New members especially - if you are going to participate in the TC, you must participate in voting because it is the only way we maintain ongoing membership rolls.

	If you have any questions, please email me directly.

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817