xri message

Subject: Ballot results

The rfc2396bis ballot closed and the unanimous conclusion was that a revision to the XRI 1.0 specification SHOULD incorporate the BNF from the updated RFC 2396bis specification.
15 of 23 eligible voters voted. Some of those who did not vote may be getting email from the chairs asking if you are still interested in XRI TC membership.
We'll be having a series of issues to discuss coming up and we need to make sure we have full participation in these votes. Please let the chairs know if you are going to be unable to vote for an extended period of time and we can do a "leave of absence", or you can actually leave the TC and rejoin (with a 60 day delay).
THANKS for your participation - we hope to get through all this stuff and really make XRI grow roots!
	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817