xri message

Subject: Call for participation in the XRI Editors Subcommittee

If you are interested in participating in the drafting of the XRI 1.1 specification, please join the XRI Editors subcommittee. If you would like to keep tabs on the subcommitee with occasional input, please join as an observer.

Here's the public URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xri-editors

Getting a fresh face or two can only make the 1.1 specification better, so please don't hesitate to join up if you weren't an editor for 1.0

We're going to have a series of weekly phone calls to make sure the effort moves ahead with alacrity. We've dealt (somewhat successfully) with the timezone issues and we're currently negotiating a good time for the folks who've already been involved in the subcommittee.

Look forward to getting this kicked off!

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817