xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] updated proposed XRI 1.1 ABNF

I think the point is that we follow 2396bis by virtue of escaping and that if we are bneing over backwards to escape in XRI Normal form, then its really not worth it. We will always conform to 2396bis post-normalization (ie post-transform to IRI-normal form)

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards