xri message

Subject: XRI Implementations

I think it might be useful to collect a list of planned and completed XRI implementations -(focusing on 2.0, but including 1.0 assuming those 1.0 implementations will be upgraded), both for starting to think about interop testing, as well as helping to grow the community of XRI users. Either resolver or server, or any other XRI-related code or service offering.

I'll take the lead on collecting this information and creating a summary document we can post to the TC site somewhere. Please email me information about XRI implementations that you'd like to make public (this goes for TC participants as well as the general public). I have no clue whether this is going to yield an avalanche or a sprinkle.. but I will definitely let you know what I get.

THANKS

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817