xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI Implementations

Its probably too early for many people to have implemented 2.0... considering resolution is sitting half done on my desktop ;-)

But yes, I would think it would serve both purposes. I'm more interested in the very short term to get a feel for real world implementation just to make sure I'm aware of all the implementers if I have an implementation-experience question..

I suppose we'll need something more formal for "attestation" than what I am collecting in the short term.

	-Gabe

gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technology Strategies and Standards