xri message

Subject: Glossary normative?

Dave,

One thing for today's call: I just realized is that we've designated the
Primer as non-normative, yet we've planned to put the Glossary there, which
in XRI 1.0 we said was normative (for definitions of terms like "segment"
and "absolute identifier", etc.)

Should we instead make the Glossary an appendix to XRI Syntax?

=Drummond