xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Homographic attacks

On Monday 21 February 2005 10:43 pm, Drummond Reed wrote:
> [...]

while at a practical level, i'd agree that strengthening drummonds text would
compell implementers to carefully construct precautions, neither the XRI TC,
nor the implementers can possibly conceive of all possible semantic attacks
of this sort.  registries will run, quickly, from the administration of
XRI's, should they be obligated to 'enforce' such policies against an
infinite number of attack vectors.

--- peterd