xri message

Subject: REMINDER: Unofficial XRI TC Telecon Thurs 2/24, 2PM Pacific/ Friday 2/25, 10AM Japan

XRI TC Members and Observers,

A reminder that we will be holding an UNOFFICIAL XRI TC telecon today
at 2PM PST USA (5PM EST USA, Friday 10AM Japan). Details are appended.

Attendance on this call is NOT required to maintain TC membership, but is
strongly encouraged to provide feedback on the draft XRI 2.0 specifications,
(on which we are planning to have an Committee Draft vote on an OFFICIAL XRI
TC call at the same time two weeks from today.)

We will also be holding a second unofficial telecon to do a final review at
the same time next week.

Lastly, I'm about to upload working draft 01 of the XRI Primer, which
contains the basic outline and some initial sample content. If you have
time, please download and review this prior to the call as we will discuss
it on the call.

=Drummond

DETAILS ON TODAY'S CALL:

Date/Time: 		FEB, 24 2005 at 2:00 PM America/Los_Angeles
Phone Number:	877-847-2001 (USA & Canada) or 650-432-0111
Meeting ID:		1618

On this call we will discuss:

* XRI Syntax Working Draft 04 (05 if published in time)
* XRI Resolution WD 04 (published last week)
* XRI Metadata 02 (published last week)
* XRI Primer 01 (to be published prior to the call)