xri message

Subject: Status Report & Reminder of Monday COMMITTEE DRAFT VOTE

XRI TC Members and Observers,

I just got off the phone with Dave McAlpin, chair of the Editor's
subcommittee, and all specifications (Syntax, Resolution, and Metadata) are
finishing their final editorial review and are on track to go through final
production steps (mostly reference checking and front/back matter) tomorrow
(Thursday).

Dave and I have a call scheduled 9AM Friday morning with Mary McRae of OASIS
to go over the final documents to make sure they conform to all OASIS
requirements and are 100% ready for Monday's vote.

Again, a reminder of the importance of our OFFICIAL meeting at 2PM PACIFIC
MONDAY MARCH 14 (7AM JAPAN TUESDAY MARCH 15) for the vote, both on the
advancement to Committee Draft and on the submission to OASIS for the 30-day
member review. The dial-in info is:

Toll free Access Number: 1-800-514-2819 (Domestic US)
International Access Number: +973-935-8596
Participant Code: 716233

Please email myself, Gabe, or Marc Le Maitre, TC Secretary, if for any
reason you CANNOT attend this telecon, as we want to make absolutely sure we
have the 2/3 quorum necessary for the vote.

=Drummond