xri message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Andy's XDI focused blog

Thanks, Andy. My blog is at http://www.equalsdrummond.name/. I'm not blogging much about XDI yet but plan to do plenty about XRI during the rest of the public review period.

And I'll need to start covering XDI just to keep up with Andy ;-)

Anyone else blogging on either of these subjects, let us know so interested XRI or XDI TC members can subscribe.

=Drummond

From: ad@ootao.com [mailto:ad@ootao.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:39 PM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xdi] Andy's XDI focused blog

I am blogging at:

http://xditao.blogspot.com/

Andy Dale
ooTao

Phone: 877-213-7935
Fax: 877-213-7935

i-name: =Andy.Dale
http://public.xdi.org/=andy.dale

If you don't have your iName yet use this link:

  http://2idi.com/registrar/index.html?referral_code=ootao

Nat Sakimura <n-sakimura@nri.co.jp>

03/30/2005 06:05 PM

andy.dale@xdi.org

cc

xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [xdi] Groups - Sample XDI Document using v3a Univ. Schema   (univ-schema-v3a-sample-XDI-document-v1.xml) uploaded

Hi.

It would be very helpful if you can post explanation notes to these two
documents so that people who were off-line can also cast thought and
start discussing it.

Nat