xri message

Subject: Network World article on XRIs

Congratulations to XRI Editor's Subcommittee chair Dave McAlpin on the
following article about XRIs just published by Network World:

	http://www.networkworld.com/news/tech/2005/091205techupdate.html

I nominate it for inclusion in the press section of the XRI TC home page.
(I'll wait a few days so everyone has a chance to read it first - if there
are no objections, I'll add it to the home page.)

=Drummond