xri message

Subject: Requirements/Proposal page added for Syntax Issue #1 Identifier Type Section

Per our agreement that we need to add requirements for each change proposal,
I have added a proposal page for Syntax Issue #1: Identifier Type Section,
at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/MetaData/I1IdentifierTypeSection

I've filled in the requirements section as best I have come to understand
them through the Boeing/NAC Identifier Semantics Workgroup discussions.

I have asked Marty Schleiff, our new TC member from Boeing, who is much more
versed in these requirements than I, to review what I have posted and
add/deepen it if he can.

Since this issue has generated a fair amount of discussion, and Marty has
indicated he can attend this Friday's US/Europe TC call, I'd suggest we make
discussing these requirements an agenda item on that call.

=Drummond