xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] SyntaxChanges Wiki

Mike,

It was my understanding that consensus was reached in the final part of last
Friday's call (I think you may have left by then) after discussion with
DaveM. He agreed with the conclusion posted in the minutes of the special
call on this subject that he was not able to attend:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200509/msg00045.html

So after Dave agreed, and with everyone else on the call in agreement, I
noted it in the minutes as having consensus:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200509/msg00060.html

However we can certainly add it to tomorrow's agenda to make sure that in
fact we have consensus.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindelsee, Mike [mailto:mlindels@visa.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:06 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri] SyntaxChanges Wiki

All,

I just noticed that Issue 4: XRI Normalization was moved from Open to
Closed on the wiki.  While consensus may have been reached on a
proposal, I don't believe that the TC has yet agreed that the proposal
should be included in the syntax spec.  Did I miss a call or discussion
where this agreement happened?

Mike