xri message

Subject: Priorites for the next week

As a followon to the weekly TC call minutes just posted at...

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200509/msg00108.html

...this is a reminder of the priorites and action items we agreed to today
for the next week:

1) SYNTAX

a) Drummond will merge all closed issues (see
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/SyntaxChanges) into a new Working
Draft by 9/26 and send to Dave.

b) Dave will review, edit, and post for TC review by Wed 9/28.

c) All TC members should review this and be prepare to discuss any
issues/feedback on next week's 9/29-30 TC calls.

2) METADATA

a) Marty will draft a proposal for the text of a $t addition to the Metadata
spec and post it for further discussion.

b) All TC members should review this and post any feedback to the list.

c) We will discuss and try to come to concensus on this issue on next week's
9/29-30 TC calls.

3) RESOLUTION

a) All TC members should review the proposed use cases and requirements for
a group of issues posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14641/proposed-resolution-
use-cases-and-reqs-v1.doc

If possible let's use the list this week to advance discussion.

b) Come prepared to discuss this in detail following the Syntax and Metadata
topics on next week's 9/29-30 TC calls.

=Drummond