xri message

Subject: Reminder: XRI TC Calls Thursday 8PM PT USA/ Friday 9AM PT USA

This is just a reminder that we will be holding crucial XRI TC calls the end
of this week and next week. The call this week is unofficial, but NEXT
WEEK'S CALL - either THURSDAY NIGHT 10/13 8PM PT or FRIDAY MORNING 10/14 9AM
PT will be OFFICIAL as we will be holding the vote on XRI Syntax 2.0
Committee Draft 02.

This week's calls will be to review the XRI Syntax 2.0 Working Draft 09 just
posted.

More detailed agendas will be sent before the calls; this is just a reminder
to make sure you have them on your schedules.

The call schedule and dial-in info for each call follows below. NOTE THAT
THE TWO CALLS HAVE DIFFERENT DIAL-IN INFO:

*** ASIA/NORTH AMERICA CALL ***
	* 8:00pm Thursday evening San Fransisco US
	* 11:00pm Thursday evening Washington DC US
	* 8:30am Friday morning Delhi India
	* 12:00pm Friday afternoon Tokyo Japan

Dial-in number: 218-936-6666
Access Code: 2647893

*** NORTH AMERICA/EUROPE CALL ***
	* 9:00am Friday morning San Fransisco US
	* Noon Friday Washington DC US
	* 8:00pm Friday evening Dubai UAE

Dial-in info:

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE: