xri message

Subject: Submission of XRI Syntax 2.0 CD02 for public review

Mary,

On behalf of the OASIS XRI TC, I am pleased to submit XRI Syntax 2.0 Committee Draft 02 for a second round of public review.

Following are the links to the documents you need, including the meeting minutes, the clean CD02 PDF file, a PDF file with revision marks showing all changes from CD01, and a separate document summarizing the key changes.

We would also like to post the CD02 document in the docs.oasis-open.org/xri file system. I will send separate email on that topic.

Thank you, and we look forward to submitting XRI Syntax 2.0 Committee Draft 02 for an OASIS Standard vote once the public review process is complete.

=Drummond

================
Drummond Reed

Co-Chair, OASIS XRI and XDI Technical Committees
http://public.xdi.org/=Drummond.Reed

XRI TC MINUTES APPROVING XRI SYNTAX 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14932/MINUTES-2005-10-14-MEETING.doc

XRI SYNTAX 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 (PDF FORMAT - CLEAN)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14935/xri-syntax-V2.0-cd-02.pdf

XRI SYNTAX 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 (PDF FORMAT – WITH REVISION MARKS SHOWING ALL CHANGES FROM CO01)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14934/xri-syntax-V2.0-cd-02-w-revision-marks.pdf

SUMMARY OF CHANGES FROM XRI SYNTAX 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 01 TO COMMITTEE DRAFT 02

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14937/summary-of-changes-to-xri-syntax-2.0-cd-02.pdf