xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Ballots now open

Mary,

Thank you very much for setting this up.

XRI TC Voting Members: PLEASE vote on BOTH of these ballots as soon as you can (it takes only about 60 seconds – just click the links in Mary's message below.) With a total of 23 voting members, we need at least 16 affirmative votes (we're half-way there already.)

If your name is on the list below, you are a voting member, so please vote as soon as you can so we can prepare for the Nov. 15th submission to OASIS (see another email on that shortly).

NOT YET VOTED

Geoffrey Strongin

Ajay Madhok

William Barnhill