xri message

Subject: CALL FOR CERTIFICATIONS of XRI Syntax 2.0 Usage

XRI TC Members and Observers,

Per section 3.4 (f) of the OASIS TC Process document
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4), one of the
requirements for a Committee Specification to be submitted for consideration
as an OASIS Standard is:

	f. Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that
they are successfully using the specification;

This email is an official call for certifications by any OASIS member
organizations (note that it is not required for the organization to be
member of the TC, however OASIS individual members are not elgible to
provide a certification.)

Mary McRae, our TC administrator, supplied the following further
clarification of this requirement:

	"Each certifying organization should send an email to the TC list -
if they're not a member of the TC, they can send the email to you and then
you can forward to the list."

For all TC members or observers who wish to supply such a certification,
please send an email to the list; for any other OASIS member, please feel
free to send it directly to myself or Gabe Wachob, co-chairs, and we will
forward it.

Thank you,

=Drummond
Drummond Reed