xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI TC Telecon Fir 12/2 10AM-11:30AM Pacific

[Resending to fix subject line - the telecon is just from 10AM - 11:30AM.]

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:16 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri] XRI TC Telecon Fir 12/2 10AM-1:30AM Pacific

XRI TC Members and Observers:

A reminder that there will be the regular unofficial XRI TC call this Friday
morning at 10AM Pacific. (I know that this is a bad time for the
Asia/Australia contingent; I propose that starting next week we add back a
Thursday evening US/Friday morning Asia call.)

Details of the telecon follow below (thanks to NeuStar for hosting):

XRI TC Telecon

Date:  Friday, 2 December 2005
Time:  10:00am - 11:30am PT

Event Description:
XRI TC Unofficial Telecon to finish Committee Draft 02 cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) Confirm that XRI Syntax 2.0 vote has started.

2) Review new XRI Resolution 2.0 flowchart (to be published later today) and
see if there is concensus on this simplification to XRI resolution that
still incorporates HTTP proxy resolution.

3) Discuss other outstanding XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 09 issues.

4) Agree on goals/timeline for XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10 and XRI
Metadata 2.0 Working Draft 08.