xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI Resolution 2.0 Draft 10 comments

Title: RE: [xri] XRI Resolution 2.0 Draft 10 comments

Raj, Thanks for submitting your questions to the TC.

One other thing we discussed, that may be a common confusion point, is the difference between the HTTP proxy resolver and the client resolver.  My answer is that a HTTP proxy resolver uses the client resolver.  The HTTP proxy resovler is a boot strap mechanism to allow non-XRI aware applications to use XRIs.  Its job is to get a SEP URI from the client resolver and perform a HTTP redirect.

Thanks

Les

I-Name:  =les.chasen