xri message

Subject: Adjusting weekly XRI TC telecon time

XRI TC Members and Observers,

As we get closer to finishing the XRI 2.0 cycle (with Resolution 2.0 Working
Draft 10 almost ready and Metadata Working Draft 08 close as well), I
believe XRI TC calls for the next 6-8 weeks are increasingly going to be
editors and implementers discussing the fine points of the specs and
implementation/interop issues as they come up.

Since Wil in Australia and the AmSoft team in India are intimately involved
in the implementation process (including the OpenXRI project which is the
leading reference implementation), I suggest we need to find one time each
week that we can hold one call that all of us can attend, rather than the
current calls split between Thursday nights and Friday mornings.

I believe Wil is GMT +8, which means that 8AM his time is 9AM in India, 4PM
PST, and 7PM EST. So I'm proposing to move our weekly call to that time on
Thursday afternoons USA/Friday mornings Austraila/India.

Please reply to the list if that time does NOT work for you. I'd like to
transition to the new time we decide on starting next week. (Note however
that Gabe and I will both be travelling to the same conference next week and
most likely won't be able to attend the call.)

=Drummond