xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Comments on WD10ED05

Wachob, Gabe wrote:
>  I think there needs to be a "resolution architecture" section like we
> used to have in earlier drafts. Its really hard to understand how all
> this stuff is supposed to hang together without at least something
> like we used to have demonstrating the various phases of resolution

I strongly second this emotion. We need at least two example sections,
one demonstrating the resolution of an XRI with a multi-subsegment
authority section, and one demonstrating the resolution of an XRI with
a path component, if we are to have any hope of being comprehensible to
the uninitiated.

Also, section 4.2 introduces the term Query XRI (QXRI), but I can't
find anywhere beforehand where this is defined. HXRI and QXRI are
important concepts that need their own little section to clearly
delineate their meaning.

=vg