xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Minimizing the processing on the proxy resolver invoker.

This would be OK to do outside of trusted resolution. This sort of
transformation will screw up the hash/signature.

But this is probably OK, since I think the obvious implication of the
"XRD only" return value is that only the proxy (if anyone) is performing
trusted resolution validation, not the proxy's client.

I lost track - is return of the XRD an optional function of a proxy or
are we saying that to be compliant, a proxy MUST be able to return any
of the three types (URI list, XRDS, XRD)?

   -Gabe