xri message

Subject: Initial feedback on wd-10-ed-08

This is line numbers from the word doc (hopefully the same as the pdf). There were a few open questions, most of which I actually didn't have much input on. There were a couple of places that were still TODOs in response to my change suggestions. I only have the following *new* comments/questions:

line 591- The trust value should be able to be both saml and https (ie trusted resolution using SAML/dsig retrieved over HTTPS) - can we have the trust parameter appear more than once?

line 892 - list numbering issue

line 1610 - wrong RFC to refer to - I think its 2046 you want to refer to

    -Gabe
gwachob@visa.com
Chief Systems Architect
Technical Innovation and Standards Management
Visa International
Phone: +1.650.432.3696   Fax: +1.650.554.6817