xri message

Subject: Status report on XRI Resolution WD 10 ED 09

Per the minutes of last Thursday's call (below), I have now completed all my
action items. Wil has completed his and Steve has completed one of his two.

So Steve has one left, then the ball is in Gabe's court to review the
proposed XRD schema updates (the two alternatives just posted) and then post
his recommendation to the other editors. Gabe also has two other minor
action items.

See the updated TO DO list below for current status.

As soon as I receive these final action items, we'll be ready to post
Editor's Draft 09, followed by the final Working Draft 10.

=Drummond

*** TO-DOS FOR EDITOR'S DRAFT 09 OF WORKING DRAFT 10***

*** STEVE ***

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1233 - Section 8 - Proof this whole section and if
necessary
suggest text for this section or Appendix H to make it easier to understand
the matching/selection rules.

### Appendix C - Example API - Send Drummond a draft in Word

*** GABE ***

### Line 1586 - confirm that the XML example is legal or fix this section if
not

### Line 1671 - Draft the new proposed text for this section, send to
Drummond (or the list) in email or a Word doc

### Second draft of updated XML schema after received from Drummond

*** WIL ***

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1302 - Send Drummond the reference(s) needed to specify
how Unicode
case insensitivity should be done (note that Wil completed this before I
completed the minutes ;-)

*** LES ***

### Third draft of updated XML schema.

*** PETER ***

### Line 1021 - Confirm if SAML Name attribute value is correct

*** DRUMMOND ***

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 178 - Draft text and diagrams

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 278 - Add trust=https+saml option

!!!DONE!!! ### Add Section 6.3 on HTTPS+SAML

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1473 - Renumber error codes

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1610 - Add reference to RCC 2045

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1643 - Find wording from SAML to acknowledge

!!!DONE!!! ### Line 1782/Appendix A - do first draft of updated XML schema
(Gabe second
draft, Steve/Les/Wil third)

!!!DONE!!! ### General - Add someplace the rationale for the refs parameter,
i.e., explain why a proxy resolver might have a no-refs policy.

*** POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER WORKING DRAFT 10 (UNASSIGNED) ***

Appendix C & D - Media Type definitions

Appendix F, G, H - Examples of generic res, SAML trusted res, and service
endpoint selection