xri message

Subject: No call this week; schedule for continued calls

XRI TC Members and Observers:

With the publication of XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10 last Saturday,
and many of us heads down on implementation work, let's take a break from
the weekly call this week. Starting next week we'd like to turn the
attention of the calls to Metadata, which Marty and I should have ready for
review.

Which brings up an important question: we moved the calls to 4PM Pacific on
Thursdays so that Wil could be live with the rest of the XRI Resolution
editor's team (which proved to be invaluable). However now the next few
metadata-focused calls might need a different set of TC members -- in
particular, Marty will really be needed. And Nat may want to join (although
4PM Pacific Thursdays should be a reasonable time for him on Friday in
Tokyo.)

Anyway, let me know if 4PM Pacific on Thursdays does not work for you, and
we'll start with the first metadata-focused call next week (3/30).

=Drummond