xri message

Subject: No XRI TC telecon this week

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Marty Schleiff and I continue to make progress on the XRI Metadata 2.0 and
XRI Type Metadata 2.0 specifications but decided this morning that we need
an in-person session to finish the respective Working Drafts and we couldn't
schedule that until next Tuesday. So we will forgo this week's TC telecon in
favor of continuing progress on these drafts.

In the meantime, we urge all TC members who are working on implementations
based on XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10...

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17293/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-10.pdf

...to please post ANY corrections/comments/questions to the list. It's easy
to get heads-down on implementation and forget that any issues or
clarifications you encounter need to be reflected back into the spec.

Also, we ask TC members who may not be directly implementing XRI Resolution
2.0 to PLEASE take the time to read Working Draft 10 as it represents many
months of work -- and major refactoring -- to fully specify XRI proxy
resolution over HTTP.

And don't hesitate to write down and send in to the list any and all
"head-scratchers" that occur to you as you read the draft. Keep in mind that
even though YOU may figure it the answer and move on, those are exactly the
questions we need to capture in the next revision of the XRI 2.0 FAQ, and we
will only know to add those questions if YOU mention it when it first occurs
to you (the rest of us are far too close to it).

Thanks -- and mark your calendars for our next call on Thursday March 27 at
4PM Pacific.

=Drummond (http://xri.net/=drummond.reed)