xri message

Subject: No XRI TC telecons on 4/13 or 4/20

XRI TC Members and Observers:

This week is spring break for many TC members, as is next week for some,
plus next week several of us must be at the Domain Name Roundtable
conference in Bellevue.

So we will not hold our regular weekly TC calls on 4/13 or 4/20. In the
meantime Marty and I will try to finish the Working Drafts we have been
preparing for XRI Metadata and XRI Type Metadata so we can complete the 2.0
cycle.

Also, implementations of XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10 appear to be
going very smoothly. Implementers are invited to send notices of test
servers and services to the list so that other TC members can view the
progress.

Have a great break,

=Drummond