xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2006/05/25

Following is the agenda for the XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 25 May 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) XRI METADATA 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 08
We will discuss this new draft with a particular focus on several
outstanding issues. See:

PDF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18270/xri-metadata-V2.0-wd
-08.pdf

Word:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18269/xri-metadata-V2.0-wd
-08.doc

An additional email will be send tomorrow with specific examples to review.

2) XRI TYPE METADATA 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 01
Marty will go over the status of this new Working Draft.

3) INCORPORATION OF YADIS INTO XRI RESOLUTION
We will discuss beginning work on the proposal to incorporate the Yadis
specification (http://www.yadis.org) into XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft
11.

4) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11
Based on our collective implementation experience, we will discuss the other
action items and outstanding issues (including several posted by Wil) that
need to be addressed in WD 11.