xri message

Subject: RE: FIXED: [xri] Lightweight authority service

Argh. There are some MS Word inserted back-double-quotes in one of the XML files in that zip file that you should replace with regular ascii double quotes so it is real XML.

   -Gabe

From: Wachob, Gabe
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:29 PM
To: Wachob, Gabe; xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: FIXED: [xri] Lightweight authority service

OK, I found a couple of bugs already - you can try this package instead. (also s/QXRI/Query/ from my note below).

Once you install (replace the ~gwachob part in the .htaccess with ~yourname and replace ~xriauth with ~yourname), try going to the following URIs (you'll have to modify the hostname and the ~user part):

http://xri.example.com/~xriauth/xri/urn:prov1/*foo
http://xri.example.com/~xriauth/xri/urn:prov1/*foo*bar
http://xri.example.com/~xriauth/xri/urn:prov1/*(mailto:test@example.com)
http://xri.example.com/~xriauth/xri/urn:prov1/*not.there (example of what happens when not registered)