xri message

Subject: No XRI TC telecon today - next telecon 2006/7/13 4PM PT

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Due to the 4th of July holiday this week in the U.S. we will not be holding a telecon today (I’m also just returning up to speed after time away for family matters).

However as mentioned in earlier messages, the urgency of completing XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 11, which will incorporate the Yadis spec (www.yadis.org), and of XRI Metadata 2.0 Working Draft 09, which will incorporate a new, flat, dictionary-based architecture for the $ space, are steadily increasing, so please reserve 4pm Pacific time next Thursday, July 13th, for our next telecon.

Best,

=Drummond (http://xri.net/=drummond.reed)