xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] FW: XRI openid endpoint selection

We need compliance for interoperability. I-name users who set up their
authorities strategically (with respect to Refs and Service Selection) are
correct to expect that applications using i-names exhibit consistent
resolution behavior. (What is a standard for otherwise?)

We should push for compliance.

~ Steve