xri message

Subject: Closing final 8 XRI Res WD 11 issues

XRI Resolution Editors (and Victor, as an XRI resolver implementer):

With SEP selection logic (a big one) finally done, we are down to the final eight open issues for Working Draft 11. See the list at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11

Steve and I are still working on #10 and #14. #16 is pending on the XRI Syntax open issues list (to be posted later this week).

Wil and Victor: the rest of the editors would like your feedback/input on #27, #29, #30, #32, and #34.

It may be easiest to just get do a special telecon to discuss these rather than waiting for the normal telecon at 4PM PT Thursday. I could do it Tuesday or Wednesday at that same time. Wil, Victor: if you can make it either of those times, pls. send me email (you don’t have to copy the list).

If that doesn’t work, let’s work these issues via email this week and then close them for good on the Thursday call.

Thanks,

=Drummond