xri message

Subject: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon Thursday 2006-10-05

Following are the minutes of the unofficial XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 05 October 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

PRESENT

Gabe Wachob
Drummond Reed
Les Chasen
Steve Churchill
Wil Tan

1) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11 ISSUES
Five more issues were closed on the call, including the last major open
issue, #10 CanonicalID Verification. The final proposal is posted at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/CanonicalIdVerification

We are down to just 3 remaining open issues as listed on the current WD11
issues page at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11

None of these are major, and one is dependent on resolution of an issue for
XRI Syntax 2.1, for which an issues page now needs to be posted.

# DRUMMOND to post XRI Syntax 2.1 issue page ASAP.

Thus editing on WD11 can now get underway -- we hope to have a first
editor's draft this week.

# WD11 EDITORS to post first editor's draft of WD11 before this week's call.

2) NEXT CALL
Starting this coming week we hope to begin covering XRI Syntax 2.1 and XRI $
Dictionary 2.0 issues as well as XRI resolution issues on the calls.

=Drummond