xri message

Subject: No telecon today

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Gabe is here today meeting with me in Seattle and will be flying back to S.F. during our normal telecon time (and I will be driving back from the airport after dropping him off.)

So we will not hold our regular weekly telecon today.

To make up for it, Gabe and I have made good progress discussing a number of the proposals for XRI Syntax 2.1, and the outcome will be a wiki page with the full issues list, which with luck I will post tomorrow. Since both XRI Resolution 2.0 and XRI $ Dictionary will have dependencies on these revisions to XRI Syntax 2.1, we’ll want to make discussion and closure of these issues our next priority.

Due to meetings this week I have not made substantial progress on XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 11, however next week is finally clear for this work, so plan to review the first editor’s draft on next week’s call (4PM PT, Oct. 26).

=Drummond