xri message

Subject: MathML problem w/Firefox on XRI TC Wiki

Wil (et al):

It turns out the problem I’m having seeing the “$” character properly on the OASIS XRI TC wiki pages is a Firefox problem (the page looks fine in IE, but it Firefox it seems to be interpreted as MathML or something). I suspect it may have something to do with the “You need to install MathML fonts” warning I get when I first visit one of those pages.

(I tried looking on the Mozilla site for info but can’t find anything. Do you (or anyone else on the list) know what the problem is with Firefox and the $ character, or why Firefox thinks that these XRI TC wiki pages have MathML on them?

=Drummond