xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2006-11-09

Following is the agenda for the XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 09 November 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) WELCOME NEW TC MEMBERS
We will welcome new TC members Paul Biciunas from Fidelity Investments and
Laurie Rae from Cordance.

2) IPR MODE TRANSITION VOTE
A reminder that all voting members need to vote on this important
administrative action. We currently have 17 out of 24 voting members who
have not yet voted. You should have just received a reminder. You can vote
at the following link:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1140

3) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11 STATUS REPORT
We have one new issue that arose in the OpenID discussion lists in the last
two weeks. It is listed as issue #37 on the WD11 wiki page. See:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11#head-85efc07c5c400
cd210dd9b1fbd897eefbdc7afe8

We will discuss this new issue on the call.

4) XRI SYNTAX 2.1 OPEN ISSUES LIST
After the last telecon two weeks ago, Drummond updated the Syntax 2.1 open
issues page at...

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XriSyntax2dot1

and the Syntax 2.1 New Formats page at...

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/Xri2dot1Formats

We will discuss several of the revisions that came out of that call.

5) XRI $ DICTIONARY 2.0 STATUS REPORT
Marty will provide an update on the proposed structure of the document and
the current issues the $ Dictionary team is working on. In particular we
will go over several good questions regarding normal and canonical forms
that need to be captured in the $ Dictionary definitions.