xri message

Subject: IIW and Informal $ Dictionary meeting next Thursday 12/7

XRI TC Members and Observers:

First, just a note that a number of XRI TC members will be attending Internet Identity Workshop in Mountain View, CA next week:

            http://www.windley.com/events/iiw2006b/announcement

XRI will be part of many discussions including OpenID, SAML, and CardSpace interoperability; XDI; i-tags, etc. If you can make it, we look forward to seeing you there.

Secondly, following IIW on Thursday the 7th, Gabe Wachob will host the XRI $ Dictionary editing team (Marty Schleiff, Laurie Rae, and myself) for a day’s discussion of $ Dictionary issues. We’ll end the day with a break for the XDI TC call (with whom we share the $ Dictionary space), followed by the next week’s XRI TC call.

If you would like to join us for this discussion, just let Gabe and myself know and we’ll give you logistical information.

=Drummond