xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - Taxonomy of XRI Forms (JPEG) (taxonomy-of-xri-forms-v1.jpg) uploaded

I'm sory, I was reaaly out of it today - getting a cold.

Did we come to any conclusion about the multitude of forms? The more I think
about my proposal (making URI form actually "canonical" so its possible to
do char-for-char comparisons on URI-normal form), the more I like it.

Drummond - you were raising some points near the end that could cause
possible issues - I wasn't tracking.. can you summarize?

	-Gabe