xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2007-01-04

Following is the agenda for the unofficial XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 04 January 2007 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) XRI SYNTAX 2.1 NORMAL FORMS
Drummond and Marty will review the updates from the last call on the XRI
Syntax 2.1 normal forms.

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/FormsAndTransformations

2) XRI SYNTAX 2.1 TRAILING SLASHES
We will try to close the trialing slash issue via a proposal from Marty &
Drummond.

3) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 SPEC NAME MODIFICATION?
We will try to close on the issue of using the term "discovery" raised by
Les. See the thread starting at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200612/msg00030.html

4) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 OPEN ISSUES
We will try to close issues #37, #38, #39, and #40. See especially the new
proposal posted for issue #37 at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11