xri message

Subject: No XRI & XDI TC telecon today

XRI & XDI TC Members:

Due to the fact that Gabe and I are both in a VRM workshop with Doc Searls today (see http://www.projectvrm.org), we won’t be holding an XRI/XDI TC telecon today. I know this is two in a row, and we need to start accelerating closure on the XRI 2.0 spec work, but it was difficult to work around the schedule today.

Although there is a potential conflict next week, I am trying to eliminate it, so at present plan on our normal 3-5:30PM PT time slot next week. Also keep in mind that by March we will potentially be switching to an earlier time slot to accommodate pending European members.

=Drummond