xri message

Subject: RE: [xdi] URL claim in the Cardspace specifications

XRI & XDI TC members:

In following up on Laurie’s and my action item, we received the following clarification from Mike Jones and Arun Nanda about the supported claims in Microsoft’s schema for self-asserted CardSpace information cards. There is in fact a claim for a URL, referred to as a “webpage” (last one on the list below).

This should help us in our discussions of XRIs both as claims identifiers and claims values.

Thanks again to Laurie for her excellent research on this topic, and to Paul for his help.

=Drummond

 Claim

URI

Given Name