xri message

Subject: Res WD11 Issue #37 Service Refs closure

Per the conclusions reached on last Thursday’s TC telecon, I have written up the proposed final resolution of XRI Resolution 2.0 WD 11 Issue #37: Service Refs. See:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/ServiceRefs

Please look this page over and post any remaining questions/issues to the list. We will officially close the issue on this Thursday’s telecon so I can include it in WD 11 for next week.

=Drummond