xri message

Subject: TELECON INFO:Joint XRI & XDI TC F2F Meeting 1PM-5PM PT Wed 2007-04-18 & 19

XRI & XDI TC Members and Observers:

You are invited to join the F2F meeting being held at the OASIS Symposium in
San Diego during the sessions on Wednesday and Thursday. The pre-scheduled
times are:

	1-5PM Wednesday
	1-5PM Thursday

However now that we are assembled in the meeting, we see it is easy for
telecon participants for the full sessions all three days if they wish. So
if anyone wants to join outside the pre-scheduled time slots above, please
send me an email (or call my cell, 206.618.8530) and we will open the
conference bridge. We'll give you Webex instructions once you join the
bridge.

If we don't hear from anyone, we'll open the bridge for the time frames
above.

Dial-in info for the bridge is:

    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474