xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] POLL: Syntax 2.0 or 2.1

Here's the problem with that Drummond - we don't have those requirements in
front of us in this TC so I can't even evaluate your assertion.

It seems like we've been doing this for a while (engineering syntax for
requirements that I'm not sure we all are aware of, or at least don't all
understand). Those of us who weren't following should have been pushing back
more - but quite frankly, it's hard to keep up.

So, I have to vote -1 based on the requirements I understand them AND based
on the fact that syntax 2.0 is widely deployed already which raises the bar
for significant changes like those being proposed.

I hope that's not a surprise. I thought this vote was done and settled, so I
haven't been pushing back that hard (except as to "we need to have finished
about 2 years ago") on these topics.

Again, -1 vote from me.

	-Gabe