xri message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-05-03

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 03 May 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) XDI NOTIFICATION DISCUSSION
Giovanni Bartolomeo has sent a message to the TC list regarding
notifications and whether they are in or out of scope for the XDI protocol.

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/200705/msg00000.html

Provided Giovanni is able to attend tomorrow, we will discuss this issue.

2) XRI RESOLUTION 2.O WD 11 REPORT

Drummond will give a report on the editing progress.

3) XRI SYNTAX 2.1

We will continue the very active and productive discussion of direct
concatenation and anything else that affects the 2.1 abstract syntax tree.
Drummond has posted an update to the ABNF to reflect the outcome of
discussion over the last two days:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XriAbnf2dot1

Note that the "global-xref" rule has been eliminated because under this
ABNF, a subsegment that begins with a GCS character is no longer an xref in
Steve's abstract syntax model -- it is now just another type of literal.