xri message

Subject: More on Special XRI TC Telecon 1PM PT Wednesday 2007-05-09

Two new wiki pages have been posted to provide the background for the issues
to be discussed on the special XRI TC telecon Wednesday at 1PM PT (see
telecon info below):

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/DirectConcatenation

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/EqualsAtSocialVulnerability

The first one describes direct concatenation syntax, parse trees, and
resolution rules. The second one describes the social vulnerability problem
of =/@ concatenation and a slate of proposed solutions.

Please read them over before the call if you are able.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 1:46 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org

XRI TC Members:

As the XRI Syntax editors try to close the last key issues remaining before
producing XRI Syntax 2.1, we will be holding a special telecon open to all
members of the TC this Wednesday at 1PM Pacific time. This call will be in
addition to our normal call on Thursdays at 10AM PT.

We will send out an additional email with an agenda and wiki links before
the telecon, but we want to invite all TC members to put in on their
calendars.

We will use the standard TC telecon number (thanks to NeuStar for hosting
this):

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474