xri message

Subject: Status of XRI Resolution WD11 ED02 & telecon this week

A quick note that I am back from my travels last week and working on incorporating the excellent comments received on the first editor’s draft XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 11 and the new material Steve has posted. The goal is to post ED02 on Wednesday and then devote Thursday’s XRI/XDI telecon to review of any remaining issues (with the goal of posting ED03 as the final draft before a Committee Draft vote by the following Wednesday).

So please do plan on attending this week’s XRI/XDI telecon at the regular time (10AM PT Thursday).

=Drummond