xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Minutes:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-06-21

Steve -

Let me apologize for our synonym debate ... I was saying that Ref's
should not be synonyms as they just declare a relationship of some sort
and one cannot determine if the two authorities are the same entity.  I
was wrong, refs have been defined as synonymous for quite some time
meaning that they *cannot* be used to just establish relationships.

Sorry

Les

contact: =les
sip: =les/(+phone)